- SOS doctors manage more than 560,000 assistance cases each year for travelers and expatriates and more than 12,000 medical transportation cases.
- SOS clinics in Asia, Africa and the CIS treat more than 170,000 patients annually.
Your International SOS assistance team is ready to intervene around the clock by:
- Arranging your admission to a suitable hospital guaranteeing the medical expenses on your behalf.
- Monitoring your care with the treating physicians
- Organizing an emergency evacuation via air ambulance or bringing you home with the appropriate medical escort.
International SOS maintains 22 clinics around the world and a network of pre-approved doctors and hospitals to ensure that you always have access to a center of medical excellence.
Protect yourself in the event of an unforeseen travel incident. With over 29 years of experience and a reputation of being able to perform rescue operations anywhere in the world, International SOS is the choice of the majority of Fortune 1000 companies and millions of individuals traveling abroad. Get a Quote and Buy Online. Click here.
International SOS Scholastic Traveler Membership gives students (and their parents) complete peace of mind when studying abroad, including worldwide emergency evacuation and repatriation. SOS combines services and information students can use to prepare for their trip and immediate help with any problem or emergency while abroad. The SOS Scholastic Programs are available to International students or scholars who are engaged in full-time educational activities outside their home country. For more information and to buy SOS Membership Click Here...